If you are thinking about starting a business, but don't know where to begin, this FREE workshop will take you through the essentials.
You’ll cover the key steps; from initial assessment and looking at your suitability to run a business, to financing your idea, and identifying sales opportunities.
You’ll also receive lots of hints and tips on where to find more detailed information and advice on how to start a business.
Who's it for
Anyone thinking about starting their own business, or who already has a business but is open to new ideas.
Who attends Business Basics?
The workshop includes:
- All the essentials of starting your own business
- Key steps to launching your business
- are you ready
- assess your business idea
- build your business plan
- choose your business structure
- legal obligations
- build your support team
- figure out your finances
- market your business
- Help to complete an ‘Are you ready?’ checklist
- A practical workbook that can be used as the foundation of your business plan
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions