Please note: In-person advisory sessions are available by appointment only.
Business advisory service
- Free of charge and easy to access over the phone, online and in-person (please note in-person sessions are by appointment only)
- Connects you with experienced advisers that have run, or are currently running, their own business
- Provides practical solutions
You can use our business advisory service for help starting, growing or exiting your business.
Areas we can help
The areas of advice we can help you with include, but are not limited to:
- starting a business
- helping you assess new business ideas
- business structures
- writing your business plan
- market research
- business licences and permits
- leasing commercial premises
- business disruption
- financial management and tax
- managing business disputes
Connect with us
Free business advice is available by contacting one of our business advisers.
Support in regional Western Australia
In addition to our business advisory service, business owners in regional Western Australia can access local support via our Business Local outreach service, available through a network of providers in regional areas across the State. Their advisers can give free advice and guidance on a range of topics to help you build and grow your business. They are experienced in business and understand how things work in your area.
You can access the service for a one-to-one appointment to discuss a specific matter or attend a practical workshop to build your business skills. Business Local providers will deliver their service in ways that best meets your needs. This could include face-to-face meetings, teleconferencing, email or telephone.