Selling online is one of the largest growth areas for small business, particularly as the barriers to starting are very low. This workshop will help you to identify what your customers are looking for when buying online, provide key insights into e-commerce fundamentals and which online platforms work best.
Main topics covered
- Basics of e-commerce
- Identifying which platform to use
- Payment options
- Working on your unique selling proposition and marketing strategy
- Competitor analysis
- Customer persona creation
Who it's for
This workshop is for people
- who have a product or service to sell online
- whose business is ready to launch
- who are looking to expand their existing business through online sales
The cost of this workshop is just $20, thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
About the presenter
Business Foundations is a not-for-profit organisation offering quality advice, mentoring and training to small and medium businesses at any stage of their development.
This workshop is offered at a reduced cost thanks to substantial funding from the Government of Western Australia.
When and where
Click on the book now button for more details about this workshop.